Understanding Adobe's Audience Manager
By: Staff | Jul 6 2015
Build audience profiles that you can use anywhere.
What is Adobe Audience Manager?
It’s a data management platform that helps you build unique audience profiles so you can identify your most valuable segments and use them across any digital channel.
- Understand your audiences: Get a complete view of your audience by combining all of your data sources in one place.
- Create new segments: Continually discover and organize new, valuable segments for smarter targeting and personalization.
- Advertise effectively: Make your ad campaigns more productive by targeting specific segments on any platform.
What can Audience Manager do?
- 360-degree profiles: Combine information from online, offline and second- and third-party sources to create complete audience profiles.
- Audience activation: Conveniently target specific profiles on any content delivery platform, like content management systems and ad servers.
- Cross-device measurement: Identify, measure and target people as they move across screens and devices.
- Look a-like modeling: Identify prospects who are similar in behavior to your most valuable customers, so you can extend your reach.
Read more about Adobe Audience Manager at http://adobe.ly/1Cl5hc1