Comcast Powers the Most Screens. Period.
By: Staff | Jul 1 2016
As the nation's largest cable service provider and it's largest internet service provider, we are in a unique position to provide both the data and the distribution to reach your target audience with otherwise unavailable granularity and proprietary access. As such, XFINITY.com is the foundation for authenticated targeting with proprietary 1st party data. It's the home base for a select audience of elusive premium cable/internet subscribers, who by definition have disposable income, value quality services, and loyally spend time with media via our platforms.
XFINITY.COM IS THE FLAGSHIP WEB DESTINATION FOR 29+ MILLION MONTHLY UNIQUE COMCAST-NBCU SUBSCRIBERS TO ACCESS:
- Premium aggregated content
- News (powered by NBC News)
- Finance (powered by CNBC)
- Lifestyle (powered by The Today Show)
- Premium video
- TV shows, movies, and events
- TV listings
- DVR management
- Email, voicemail, bill pay
- Home security
From video pre-roll opportunities to in-banner video or strategically positioned banner ads, XFINITY.com offers marketers a robust community to make their brand presence come to life.
XFINITY.COM FAST FACTS:
- 95% of display inventory is Above the Fold
- 88% of display inventory has only one ad unit on the page
- Over 25+ Million Monthly Unique Visitors*
- Over 1.7B Monthly Page Views*
- 15.6 Averate Minutes per Usage Day*
- 11.8 Average Monthly Visits per Visitor*
- 77.3 Average Minutes per Visitor*
See the attached PDF for more information.